billing
Zski54
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a number changed on my account. Now I have been being billed for both numbers and for a new phone when I didn't purchase a new phone only changed the number? I went in to the Verizon store and asked for it to be corrected.

I was told it was corrected but looking at my bill it has still not been corrected.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: billing
Zski54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you looked into this issue further?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to take a closer look into this. To better assist, please meet us in a Private Note. AustinL_VZW

0 Likes
Zski54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you looked into this issue further?

0 Likes
Sh1ba

Does communication via private note work for you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Of course! Please, send us a private note for an agent to take a look. - Nicholas_VZW

0 Likes
LS32

I noticed that Verizon was charging a additional 10.00 on a buy one get one free.  I spoke with customer service who agreed that this was not the correct way to handle it. At first said the documentation said only up too 1000.00 but upon him looking at it also realized it was not state anywhere.  I purchased a buy one get one free for the note 20 ultra.  And it should balance out not me paying a additional 240.00 for a free phone.  Anyone else experience thus issue.  Before I press it to the next level. 

0 Likes
jferrarinp

Look for it in the what? Be more specific, this is very time consuming!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to take advantage of all the options you have available when it comes to pricing, jferrarinp. Every dollar matters. Since we will need to access your account, we have sent a Private Note to discuss this matter further.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes