after lollipop won't switch between global and LTE or require signal without reboot
djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the lollipop update, how do I get my note 3 to automatically switch network options when global isn't available but LTE is, or visa versa. Also, if no signal is available for 30 minutes or so, it won't re-aquire a signal at all without rebooting the phone?  This was not an issue before lollipop and started immediately after.  I have searched the numerous other posts on this same topic and have not seen that any suggestions fix this issue. Also that many others are reporting the exact same problem.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: after lollipop won't switch between global and LTE or require signal without reboot
djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the last week or so this issue has resolved itself.  I'm assuming that some intervening update fixed it but nobody with "the company" has had a word to say about it.  Would have really been nice (if not obligatory) if support had posted some kind of acknowledgement that they were working on the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: after lollipop won't switch between global and LTE or require signal without reboot
djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the last week or so this issue has resolved itself.  I'm assuming that some intervening update fixed it but nobody with "the company" has had a word to say about it.  Would have really been nice (if not obligatory) if support had posted some kind of acknowledgement that they were working on the issue.

0 Likes