Will these charges be refunded?
DAVENCAI

Why am I being charged to "upgrade" my phone from the recalled Note7? I already paid all these fees when I originally bought the Note7. Will these charges be refunded?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 7 "Upgrade"
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I absolutely share in your frustration surrounding the Note7, DAVENCAI. You will be receiving a credit for the upgrade fee you paid for your Note7 order. Both taxes and upgrade fee needs to be paid with the new order as it works just like a standard upgrade.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I absolutely share in your frustration surrounding the Note7, DAVENCAI. You will be receiving a credit for the upgrade fee you paid for your Note7 order. Both taxes and upgrade fee needs to be paid with the new order as it works just like a standard upgrade.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mehaffb
Enthusiast - Level 2

The taxes were not discussed in your response to his question. The 50.00+ is more important than the 20.00.

0 Likes