Will there be a way to exchange to the fixed Note 7 or Possible Note 8?
JBJOHN013

If we exchange our Note 7 now for any other phone now, will we be able to exchange that phone for the Note 7 (if of the problem is fixed) or the Note 8 when it is available? Or will we be bound to the phone we exchanged to for two years?

0 Likes
Re: Will there be a way to exchange to the fixed Note 7 or Possible Note 8?
adriennep_vzw
Verizon Employee

JBJOHN013, we want you to love the device you get. I'm here to help. When you upgrade and choose a new device I would recommend looking at the ones that qualify for the Annual Upgrade Device Payment Plan. At this time only the iPhone 7 and 7Plus quilfy for this program. You can find more details here Annual Upgrade Program for iPhone FAQs | Verizon Wireless . If you choose a different device you would have the option to pay off your Device Payment Plan early (buy out) by paying off the remaining balance. Do you know what device you would like to upgrade to? 

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Who determines what phone is eligible for an annual upgrade? If its Verizon, don't you think it would be easy to set a replacement Samsung option. If its Samsung, wouldn't it be just as easy? Why are we stuck with a lesser phone for 2 years? The 1 Year Upgrade was a selling feature for me along with many other Note 7 features that set it apart.

Mechanical
Enthusiast - Level 1

So you're saying the only phones that qualify for that program are iOS phones?? So as a Note 7 owner my only option is to "upgrade" to a crappy iPhony?? Nobody wants that POS check their sales. Overpriced for nothing but a simple ADHD butt phone. Can I upload my own songs for free without going to iTunes and make it my ringtone by only using 34 seconds of a song in the middle of the song yet??? Tongue twister lol. But seriously the only "upgrade" cannot possibly be an Apple product and if it is then this whole Note 7 recall screams PONZI SCHEME and utter complete SABOTAGE!!!!

0 Likes
PG_SAVED
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to organize a class action lawsuit? I would be willing to do the legwork to organize such a suit. I can setup a Facebook group where people could join the lawsuit. I just don't know how to get the lawsuit filed or where to file. Please don't waste my time responding with we have no case. I believe we can force a better settlement than what is being offered. We are not being made whole in Verizon present solution

0 Likes