Wifi Calling and 4G Network Extender
Natsfan12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung Note 8 and have a poor signal at my home. Does the ability to use wifi calling eliminate the need to use a 4G network extender? I just received the network extender but had not installed it yet. I will return it if the wifi calling feature on my phone already accomplishes what the network extender will do.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wifi Calling and 4G Network Extender
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes.  Wifi calling is more reliable and unlike the extender is portable.  You can also use any Wifi available to you where network extenders are often carrier limited. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes.  Wifi calling is more reliable and unlike the extender is portable.  You can also use any Wifi available to you where network extenders are often carrier limited. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Natsfan12, making sure you have the reliable services you need while at home is a priority. Please allow us to further go over the details. Wi-Fi calling is a free feature that is built into your device to help enhance your indoor experience. You will not need to utilize a network extender if you are connecting to Wi-Fi calling. Please follow this link for steps to activate the Wi-Fi calling feature for your device http://vz.to/2i4KliQ. Please let us know if this information helps clarify your concern.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes