WiFi doesn't work since upgrade to Marshmallow
Lfkrempa

Ever since I took the upgrade to Marshmallow, my Galaxy Note 5 won't download anything on WiFi. Not at home, not at work, not at a friend's.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi doesn't work since upgrade to Marshmallow
Hvota
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had same problem.  Hope you were able to resolve by now?  When I disabled bluetooth, wifi acted normal and speed was fine.  Which is annoying because I sometimes have a need to have WIFI & BT on at same time.  Waiting for update on this post-Mashmellow update.  (Verizon,  Samsung Note 5)

0 Likes
Lfkrempa

I ended up doing a factory reset and have not reloaded all the apps I once had. So far no issues.

0 Likes
FBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

For others, try a "Network reset" first.  This will erase and reset your wifi, bluetooth and data connections (4G/LTE).  And you won't lose your data, just those connections.

0 Likes
BlackHawks2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any other suggestions? After doing a Network reset and a reboot, my wifi issues continue. I have bluetooth disabled and wifi still drops all the time. I have the 6.0.1 update which was supposed to fix everything. I really hate to do a factory reset but I may have to. I need to figure out how to backup my apps and Google Authenticator so I can login to my various accounts.

0 Likes