Why is my phone insufficient compared to others?
mizging

I'm so upset.  My Samsung Galaxy Note Three does not get the reception or service that my sister's 6 and my husbands I-Phone.  We live in a basement, and even upstairs, my service is never the quality of that on the other two phones.  We just came from a ride to Lafayette.  In the most remote areas, my sister and husband could make and receive calls while I had absolutely no service.  I fail to receive calls at home, have to stand in one place to have bars, and all this despite the store rep telling me we are in a high service area.  Bull crap!  I've compared my service after rebooting my phone, and it sucks.  I'm tired of paying an outrageous amount and not being able to use my phone freely.  I want a different phone.  This one sucks.

0 Likes
Re: Why is my phone insufficient compared to others?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mizging You deserve the best service possible and a phone that works. We’d love to get to the bottom of why other VZW phones can make and receive calls but yours can not. If you look under Settings, Mobile Networks, and Data roaming, is Allow Access for All Trips selected?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is my phone insufficient compared to others?
mizging

I have my settings set to easy, and when I lookunder mobile networks, Mobile Data is checked.  I don't see "Allow Access of All Trips."

0 Likes