Re: The 4.3 upgrade has completely messed up my phone.
islandjpa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have one line, just one. Same line I have had with Verizon for almost 20 years. I've been on the 4gb plan for for while but since the 4.3 issues and the phone, NOT ME, THE PHONE, using more data by running more background programs I ahve had to up my plan to the 6gb plan. I turn off recent apps all the time. I go to task manager and clear memory from RAM manager all the time and still my phone is using a ton of data. TECH just sent me a new replacement phone, same as mine, and it is having the same problems. I'm paying for a phone that I can barely use right now. NOT OK in my book.

0 Likes
islandjpa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never had problems with my old iPhone 4 and have heard of no problems with any of their newer products...( I search the web all the time and have many friends with them). If someone doesn't do something soon I'm ending my 18 year relationship with VERIZON, going to ATT...(which is cheaper), and going back to the iPhone!

0 Likes
brentwoodperson
Enthusiast - Level 3

For a limited time Verizon is offering insurance to cover lost or stolen phone OR if there is internal hardware damage for $10 a month.  if your phone is lost or stolen u get a new phone for $99. if internal damage the $99 fee does not apply and there is no cost.  I also just found out about verizons free cloud backup up to 5 gigs. its on google play.

0 Likes
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1

how does this apply to me.

0 Likes
brentwoodperson
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cant edit my previous.  I said new phone but its a replacement phone for the $99. Luckily, I was still within the 1 year manufactures warranty when my phone died.  boychik, not meant for you. just a reply in the thread.

0 Likes