Why can't I turn on Mobile data on my note 7 while on a phone call?
TAINO87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Advance calling is seriously annoying. While I have it on, 40% of my phone calls extremely low quality, as in people are heard mumbled. So we often hang up and try the call again. Then I just realized that I can not browse the internet and be on a phone call without the advance calling feature ACTUALLY being on. And top top everything off, I CAN NOT turn Mobile data on while on a phone call.... >_< For a phone that costs close to $1,000.00, these changes are ridiculous..

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I turn on Mobile data on my note 7 while on a phone call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Note 7 is an smartphone with a huge array of features TAINO87. Our goal is to get you to love your Note 7. How does your calls sound when Advanced Calling is turned off? What zip code are you having mumbled calls in? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together to ensure that you are getting the highest call quality.

We want to make sure that we have a solid understanding as to what action you want to take with mobile data while on a call. Are you not able to browse the web? What error message, if any, are you getting when trying to use mobile data while on a call? As your wireless provider, we want to make sure that you get the most out out of your investment in your Note

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I turn on Mobile data on my note 7 while on a phone call?
bearone21
Legend

advanced calling is required to do both & is nothing new....goes back a least a year to the note5.