Why am I paying double fees?
lindamcd
Contributor - Level 1

This has all the elements of a potential class action suit. I can not believe that this is happening. And I can't believe that customers are being asked to pay double tax, restocking fees, upgrade fees AT ALL!  Every store that stands to make profit off Samsung Note 7 IS responsible and should be SO GRATEFUL to put a safe phone, of equal value,  into the hands of their customers. And throw in a free case, charger, months service...too! I have used a Note almost since they came out. And I have loved them, up until the Sept. update that turned my Note 5 into a battery-sucking, HOT phone that is constantly freezing and shutting down. And the highly touted finger-print security rarely works.  I talked to Verizon AND Samsung. They both acted like it was the first they'd heard of ANY of these issues! Yeah,  right. I am very close to giving up the S pen (Samsung) and Verizon!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Class Action
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concern is understandable.  Regarding Note 7 recall exchanges, all additoinal taxes, upgrade fees and restocking will be automatically credited.  You will not be charged more than once.  If there is an error that is not corrected by the next bill, contact us and we will make sure everything is corrected.

NoahS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Class Action
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concern is understandable.  Regarding Note 7 recall exchanges, all additoinal taxes, upgrade fees and restocking will be automatically credited.  You will not be charged more than once.  If there is an error that is not corrected by the next bill, contact us and we will make sure everything is corrected.

NoahS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes