Who's driving this bus???
bbrown450
Enthusiast - Level 2

The last time I have seen so much indecision in the faces of people it was on TV during Katina for God's sake! You really (more importantly Samsung) have a huge mess going on at your retailers. Like everyone I saw the options for the return program and was not happy with them.I was immediately given another option by the store manager after entering today. "You can turn your N7 in and get a S7/Edge and we will allow you to do the exchange to the N7 when it becomes available ...if you want", for once I thought some one had a solution that had the best interests of the customers, not other way around as in thre other options. That was short lived with a confirmation phone call to their upper MGMT.

SO I AM FORCED TO TAKE THE S7 EDGE, WHILE A NICE PHONE...I NOT WHAT I PAID FOR !!

It is not our fault Verizon /Samsung that you did not have a suitable device what are we being limited in our decision ??

Where ever there is a class action suit..... I will be on it . Very poorly implemented !!!

0 Likes
Re: Who's driving this bus???
havoc28
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree. When I went to my local Verizon store they gave me few options. They wouldn't loan me a phone because as they pointed out in the email that that was only an option in "select" stores. I walked out with my Note 7 and will wait another week and see what happens. At this point I don't believe anything Verizon says. Even if they would "loan" me and S7 Edge (while a good phone) I wouldn't trust them to let me trade it in later without some "catch". Extremely disappointed in how Verizon is handling this.

bbrown450
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well my [removed] detector was going off when the manager offered what I thought was a win-win for those of us customers that ponied up for the most expensive phone on the market, then came out and said "never mind" after a huried phone call from someone. Whatever it is it better come soon and it better be fair. I have to have a phone with advanced capabilities, I cannot get a track phone until someone gets their act together. In the mean time ...it should be "what's best for us the customer caught in the middle...and not a corporation. That is how you build brand loyalty...

0 Likes
_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

I just visited a local corporate store to inquire about a replacement for my Note7, and they directed me to Samsung's website and said Samsung would be able to send me a replacement, even though I told them I had pre-ordered by phone from Verizon & that I had already read their replacement program guidance to contact your carrier for replacement.  His response was that if I wanted a different phone, then they could help me with that.

So, I called Samsung and told them what Verizon said, and they said that new phones will be available next week and that I should go back to Verizon next week.

I didn't even ask about the issues of restocking fees or activation fees.  I still have a Note3 I could use if I had to, but what about activation fees?  It's a real mess, and there are no answers, because everyone is telling you something different & to go somewhere else.