Re: Where is the 4.3 Update for the Verizon Galaxy note 2??
shoots2k

can we get any idea when we will get the update?

Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

When the people testing it approve it.

0 Likes
ken_tag
Enthusiast - Level 1

bluestar,

Thanks for the clarification of the process, and the tip, like make sure my battery is fully charged before accepting the update. I definitely don't want an update that is loaded with programming errors, even if I get the update before someone else does. I unquestionably feel better now. Thanks bluestar.

Ken T

0 Likes
rootsrev

This whole ordeal is absolutely ridiculous. I shell out over $250 a month for service   along with spending the full price for my note 2.  I believe for this simple fact all of us deserve to get at least a "we're working on it."   Instead of the slap in the face we've been getting.   I will never again purchase a Samsung and will be switching providers.

0 Likes
Paul77
Contributor - Level 1

U know verizon they want to load it with other stuff first at&t dont have it either

0 Likes
mariomp
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the biggest and supposedly the best is the last one to release update?

This is ridiculous!

0 Likes
RCLane
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I guess "Flagship" doesn't mean what we think it means.  Thanks Verizon/Samsung I guess getting excited over an unusable $300 watch should make me a proud Verizon customer.  This is humiliating.  Just give all Note 2 owners a Note 3 if the 4.3 update has proven too difficult for you.  Even AT&T beat you...sickening.

RCLane
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least have the decency to say "Hey Verizon Note 2 owners, thanks for being suckered into buying a $300 watch that you can't use.  We might update your device if we feel like it, we're not sure.  We're still busy trying to figure out how much memory we can destroy with bloatware.  Just sit tight, you'll be able to use your Galaxy Gear in a year or so when your contract is ready for upgrade.  All you have to do is cough up another $300 for the next "Flagship" that is probably maybe guaranteed to work."

0 Likes
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Some Note II users are receiving the update with VZW Software Upgrade Assistant by plugging it into their computers. I605VRUEMJ9 must be getting closer to a complete roll out.

Verizon never gives word about the status of updates until they are ready to go - you'll know its coming when they release the changelog.

jimmie147
Enthusiast - Level 1

the update is now available. check your phones people