Highlighted

Re: Where is Android 4.4 KitKat for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3?!?

sineresonance

Screenshot_2014-05-13-12-45-34[1].png

After installing the OTA. Seemed a little laggy at first but now that apps are updated and whatnot, it seems to be smoother. Noticed a drop in RAM usage too.

Highlighted

Mikeg814
Novice

kitkat.png

My phone is much faster with KitKat, RAM usage is averaging about 0.75 - 1.00 GB, my wi-fi signal is much stronger, and the battery seems to drain slightly less than before. Also in the lock screen, I can now operate the camera just by swiping my finger over the icon. All the specs on KitKat work just as intended, no issues as of yet.

Highlighted

Kev48us
Novice

I have the note 2 and still don't have it dosent make sence beaing that are both or where on 4.3

0 Likes
Highlighted

Heretic1989

It makes sense to VZW. They want customers to buy the Note 3. If they (VZW) update the Note 2 to KitKat (4.4), lots of VZW customers won't buy the Note 3.

Highlighted

bbdec1

I just received mine for Note 3 OTA. it would not download on 4G but on WiFi it started even though update advisor and Keis both said I was up to date.  Chattanooga TN area

0 Likes
Highlighted

Mikeg814
Novice

Screenshot_2014-05-15-18-59-11.png

I know the phone itself is running fast and smooth, but it seems that the KitKat update has also boosted internet speeds, or at least 4G LTE speeds.

AAjetjock

4.4.2 is a CORUPT-DATE...NOT an update! AVOID AT ALL COSTS LEST YEE BE SORRY AS AM I!!!