Re: Where is Android 4.4 KitKat for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3?!?
sineresonance
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wouldn't it make you mad if the build date on the 4.4.2 release was in Feb or March? I personally would be angry. Knowing they sat on the software for 3-4 months then released it would infuriate me to no end. Just saying

babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can update now using verizon assistant or kies. Post I saw on tapatalk says 4.4.2.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Babygirl is it build vrucnc2, with a kernel build date of March 13th? That's the leaked build everyone has. It'd be great if the pic of 4.4.2 you saw had a different build and build date though. Can you post that screenshot you saw?

0 Likes
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

No sir...this one has a build date of April 28 2014. I've been in the android central forums all morning. I just can't try it out myself...I'm at work.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Baby girl, you are very right! Thanks for the heads up! Build vrucnc4. Built April 28th. There was a guy on here who said he kept telling himself he thought it'd come out on the 12th of this month, technically you were right lol just via kies and the VZW software upgrade assistant.

babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are very welcome. Just need one favor. If you update come back and let me know what you think. Don't get off work till 2.

DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Babygirl, so I've been playing around with it now for about 45 mins and it's smooth! No bugs or glitches seen yet. I'm getting stronger wifi signals further away from my router now then on the previous firmware. The Web pages in theater stock browser seem to load a bit quicker without the stuttering I would experience from time to time. Nothing weird happening here. When you get off at 2, make sure you get this! It'll be worth it.

cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

Im backing up my information now and will see if I have available.  I will give an update.

0 Likes
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds good to me!

0 Likes
Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3