Re: Where is Android 4.4 KitKat for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3?!?
Ever
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree with you, why keeping customers in the DARK when we constantly asking for this.

0 Likes
lovecars
Enthusiast - Level 2

And I for one am very concerned about the bloatware in the phones, since all phone carriers have been slapped in the hand by the Federal Government for putting unwanted crap on our phones. Contact the FCC at  FCC.gov and file a complaint. Verizon has to contact you to make sure that you are satisfied, if you are not then the FCC will have sent you a mailer asking you the status of your complaint with VZW, each contact by customers gets one more notch on the belt of punishment to VZW when the FCC decides there are enough complaints, and they will get fined. I've been waiting for this to happen..... Soon, you will see.

VZW thinks the FCC is as stupid as they think their customers are.

cunningj8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Duplicate post - please see:

Re: NOTE 3 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3

it's 4/25 at this point Verizon is too far behind to even care when they will release this update because either way they behind!!! i know they gonna probably try and save face by releasing 4.4.3 instead of 4.4.2.... a lot of loyal customers are officially at the last straw with Verizon lack of communication with its customers.

QNote3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Cool post. KITKAT is NOT good.

Too many problems. Read the forums.

0 Likes
crazyoldman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon just pushed out KK for the S4.  It's loading on his phone as I type this.  Still no word on the Note #.

0 Likes
pwheel22
0 Likes
Jmuscol1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is more than unsettling, as the S4 is nearly a year old, and has the update, but a phone released in October 2013 does not. How does that make any sense? Good news for the S4 crowd, yet this makes no sense, as they typically update newer phones first. I cant begin to understand why they have been silent, and why they continue to make moves like this that only enfuriate the die-hard hardware users. I have had countless phones on Verizon, and am currently on my 3rd Note 3, due to the technical issues it has had. I've been holding out hope for this update, but this is getting rather ridiculous.  

Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3

What's even more unsettling is the note2 4.4.2 update is set to start rolling out. the fact that the note 2 may update before the note 3. smh!!!

Jmuscol1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come Wednesday, I won't have to worry about this anymore, as I will be moving to Sprint. My final straw came today, with the charging issues many have seen on their Note 3. I was told that I will have to send the USB 3 data/charging cable out to Samsung (postage paid by Samsung) and wait approximately 2 weeks for them to intake, test, and send out a replacement charger. The sheer fact that Verizon will not replace the cable at will, and is pushing customers over to Samsung as it is considered a warranty replacement that they cannot handle in stores, is absurd. Almost 15 years, Verizon. Countless refurb phones over the last 4 years, with no satisfaction.