Re: Where is Android 4.4 KitKat for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3?!?
Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sucks that we still running the same software as the GS3

0 Likes
frustratedvzwuser

I really don't understand how Verizon, who claims to be the best, can treat their customers so poorly when it comes to software updates? Consistently coming in last with each new update. This is by far the worst part of being a Verizon customer for me. I don't mind paying a premium over other services if things are in fact better. The lack of support for these phones is a good enough reason for me to leave and join T-Mo which has great reception and speeds where I live, get faster software updates and is much much cheaper.

0 Likes
achille16

Great news guys .. The update is finally here for LG G2 . .. !!! . Better late than never lolz .. . However no OTA update so far . . use the verizon software update on PC to upgrade to kitkat. 

0 Likes
otter007
Enthusiast - Level 1

THIS IS BS VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WE HAVE IN ESSENCE $750 FLAGSHIP PHONES WITH THE NOTE 3.  GET OFF THE HIGH HORSE ALREADY AND UPDATE THE NOTE 3.  I KNOW YOU HAVE IT ALL READY, BUT YOU ARE HOLDING OFF.  THE OTHER MAJOR AND EVEN SMALLER CARRIERS ARE KEEPING THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY, AND IM SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL BUY THE S5 REGARDLESS BECAUSE OF THE PHONE AND IT'S FEATURES.  YOU ARE UPSETTING A VERY LARGE CUSTOMER BASE, AND YOU MAY THINK NOTHING OF IT ,BUT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE TO BE LAST EVERYTIME ,AND WILL EVENTUALLY GO TO CARRIERS WHO OFFER BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.  COVERAGE NOW A DAYS MEANS LITTLE SINCE MOST OTHER MAJOR CARRIERS ARE CATCHING UP OR ALREADY THERE PLUS HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE.  YOU'RE SCREWING YOURSELVES, AND I SUGGEST THE ADMINISTRATOR WHO IS WATCHING, FORWARD TO THE OVERPAID EXECS RUNNING THE SHOW.  IF YOU DON'T FIX THE WAY YOU RUN THINGS, IN TIME, YOU WILL BE THE LAST CARRIER ,JUST LIKE YOUR SERVICE!! 

DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon should hopefully be pushing the KitKat 4.4.2 OTA for the Note 3 tomorrow (April 21st). 🙂

0 Likes
phillymade
Enthusiast - Level 2

Rooting-related discussion removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

BjKahler82

A. How does it run?

B. Does it trip Knox..or the flash counter

C.  Should expect this to be exactly the same as the Official OTA?

D. Do I need to the dreaded "R" word?  Hint ...rhymes with loot

Thanks!

0 Likes
BjKahler82

Thank you!!  Odin 3.9?

Radios still the same?  Notice any differences? 

I was planning on doing a factory reset after taking the OTA

0 Likes
phillymade
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes 3.09, I am on PRL 15310.  Not sure about he Radio

0 Likes
crazyoldman
Enthusiast - Level 2

How were you able to get the update yesterday?

0 Likes