When is Verizon going to fix the note 3 issue
metsnfins
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is useless. I am very upset.  This is my 2nd phone, i have changed the sim card, factory reset, they tested my battery.  There is something wrong with the phone

Please fix this ASAP or send me a new phone.  I am a long time customer and very upset I may lose my job for missing the calls i missed this week

0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to fix the note 3 issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I can tell how upset you are. What is the issue you're having with the Note 3? I see missed calls are a concern. What is the signal like on your phone? You've done quite a bit already. Let's figure this out.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
frustrated_liz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not receiving calls,  experiencing dropped calls, no signal where I used to get exceptional service. Phone is overheating and freezing. I paid full retail for my phone and I pay 300 pet month to Verizon for a pretty paper weight. I've been a long time customer but may be switching to another provider. My phone was purchased in March 2014 so it's not even close to 1 year old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frustrated_liz,

Hearing about all of the issues going on is upsetting to me, and so I can only imagine how you're feeling. I'm sorry you have to go through this experience. How hot is the phone getting? Hearing about it overheating is a huge safety concern and I'm worried. Have these service issues been going on since you got the phone?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes