When Will I Recieve A Box To Return My Galaxy Note 7 In?
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

How do I just get a box sent to me to return the phone? I bought my Note at a corporate Store but don't live near it. Personally, the more inconvenient this is, the less likely I am to stay a Verizon customer.  I dont want any phone in the current line up. They are lesser phones than the Note 7. I have an old S3 that I can deal with until something new excites me. I would just like to send the phone back to comply with the recall. No 'upgrade no exchange. Just zero me out for now.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: A box
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Our goal is to make this as simple as possible, ZUKZEKIM. We truly don't want to lose you as a valued customer, and I completely understand wanting ...

You can absolutely just return your Note7 and activate an old phone, as you're planning to do. AS for the options to return, Samsung is sending special handling recovery boxes to Note7 customers who did not, or were not able to return their phones to a physical location. They're being shipped to the address on file. If your address is different, we will need to have that updated so you're able to receive the packaging. Is your current address correct?

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that this recall is handled properly as your safety comes first. We do highly recommend processing the return in a store location, but you can process the return online on My Verizon through My Orders.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

The only way I have seen to do this online involves buying a replacement phone.

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Our goal is to make this as simple as possible, ZUKZEKIM. We truly don't want to lose you as a valued customer, and I completely understand wanting ...

You can absolutely just return your Note7 and activate an old phone, as you're planning to do. AS for the options to return, Samsung is sending special handling recovery boxes to Note7 customers who did not, or were not able to return their phones to a physical location. They're being shipped to the address on file. If your address is different, we will need to have that updated so you're able to receive the packaging. Is your current address correct?

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Then I will wait. Thanks.

0 Likes