Re: What are my options given that I am not thrilled about having to purchase a device that I honestly don’t want?
Kendrarich66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to down grade too to the edge 7 and they said you would receive a $100 credit on your next 2-3 bills.  The $100 credit is for the $20.00 activation fee and $33.00 insurance which I already paid when I order the note7.  I called Verizon and got a speech about the $20.00 dollar activation fee blah blah blah.  I am a long time Verizon customer but this is too much!

Re: What are my options given that I am not thrilled about having to purchase a device that I honestly don’t want?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I took the liberty to review each carriers website about the note line. T-Mobile is the only one offering the 5. Verizon and Att don't even show a note and sprint doesn't even show the press release. The only thing close would be the s6 edge plus and yes I know it doesn't have a stylus. The one

id the lg stylo 2. Of course one could buy a used note and save the upgrade till a likable phone

comes out. But everything sans taxes is being refunded and the payments canceled as long as you return the phone. Otherwise you can be liable if something happened.....especially since you are now strongly recommended to return it. And if you buy a replacement device now you can sell it and recoup the costs. All my NOT be the best option but is is options. And the lg v10 is a great device too.

0 Likes