WIFI AND 4G on at the same time
BiggRobb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a software update yesterday and after it started show my WiFi connection and 4GLTE symbols at the same time. Does this mean they are both running eating up my data plan? and it seems they both are transferring data at the same time according to the green/orange arrows. It this a bug or part of the upgrade?

0 Likes
Re: WIFI AND 4G on at the same time
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Turn off the Caller ID app that came pre-installed on your phone.

BiggRobb
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU!!! That worked like a charm.

NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Excellent!

0 Likes
notesux

thanks for the suggestion on Caller id. now my note 3 has decided to not handle email.... freezes and gets really really hot to touch... called TS they advised me to swap phone ASAP and not to use it until I  do.... might be a safety issue.... happy days.... sometimes technology sucks......LOL... heads up if your phone freezes gets real hot..... internal issue no fix return!!!!!!!

0 Likes
dcrock8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much! Traded my iPhone 5 for the note. First time I noticed it do this, I did a full reset. Thanks to your post, it was just the Caller ID app I enabled yesterday.

Kuddos!!Smiley Happy

hindo62

I have been getting this lately also on my Note 2, but when I look at the app manager there is nothing called "Caller ID".  What else might it be called?  Or am I looking in the wrong place?  If so, where is it located?

0 Likes