Visual Voice Mail
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Does Visual Voice Mail Cost Extra for Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Because on the iphone 5s, it's included with no extra charge.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual Voice Mail
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The visual voice mail for Apple phones isn't the same as for non-Apple phones.  And yes, Verizon charges $2.99 per month for visual voice mail.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The visual voice mail for Apple phones isn't the same as for non-Apple phones.  And yes, Verizon charges $2.99 per month for visual voice mail.

MissLovelyB79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like stated it cost $2.99 a month. I am using Youmail from the Google Play Store and it is just as good.

rcschnoor
Legend

You can also try Google Voice from the Play store for a free visual voicemail client.

0 Likes
note3craziness
Enthusiast - Level 1

I almost returned the phone over this issue.  I get a ton of voicemail and need to be able to listen to some before others.  I decided to give YouMail a try before returning the phone since there is so much I like about it (the phone).  I'm happy to report that YouMail is working out great!  Since I have so many business voicemails, I went ahead with the 3.99 app but I think you'll get all you need in the free app.  The Verizon service did not have good reviews at all. 

0 Likes