Verizon Note 4 32gb blacklisted???
jeffsseely
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found a note 4 verizon phone to buy to set my suspended line back up that's on my account  but they said its blacklisted what dose that mean????

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Note 4 32gb blacklisted???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone was reported lost or stolen or there is still the original owner's DPP agreement associated with it and hasn't been paid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone was reported lost or stolen or there is still the original owner's DPP agreement associated with it and hasn't been paid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jeffsseely
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you so much that helps.

Is there anyway to find out if i can use it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is IMEI number check site for bringing your own device. That would work. I'm not sure where the link is for it on the Verizon Wireless site though.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, jeffsseely. If the device is reported lost/stolen the owner of the device will need to remove it so it can be used on a different line of service.

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

jeffsseely
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you so much i really appreciate it

0 Likes