Verizon FINALLY admits Note3 sux
J7DET
Enthusiast - Level 2

** I gotta Saamsung S5 in replace of my Note 3 **

So I am with you all about the issues this device has had since it came out in October 2013 for VZW.!!   I was the one who gave in to the Samsung rep at Best Buy and switched away from the iPhone to Android/Samsung Note 3.  Since then I have had nothing but problems with the Note 3!  Several Verizon work-orders were done In my residential area for service problems after I got this phone.. Not to mention I never had this problem until the Note 3.  No way 100 year old trees grew any taller, so why would "foliage" be an issue when it was never an issue with the iPhone or any other device at my house?!  2 like new replacements, factory re-sets, several software updates with Verizon and Samsing blah blah blah...

WELL, as of a week ago VERIZON FINALLY told me over tech support there is a problem with the Note 3.  Finally its been advised by VZW customers are experiencing a high volume of dropped calls, no data and issues which I list below!!

-NO signal

- Restarting the device

- Lack of a signal all the time

- WiFi unstable

- Bluetooth unstable

- no texts/cant send

- missed calls/texts

- dropped calls

- can't send pictures

- etc

Sooooo for all you peeps experiencing my frustration and contacting VZW or doing internet research about software on this device.. JUST call Verizon and make it known of the issues you're having AND eventually you will be sent a LIKE NEW PHONE as I did!!

Its a difference with size and getting used to but dang, this cell is so much better than the N3 with service!!  I actually get a signal!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FINALLY admits Note3 sux
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I 'm having issues with my Note 3 it does not stay connect to the wifi it's eating up data. I have called tech support they want me to ride around town taking it to Verizon stores.

NOte 3 issues

1. Wifi ( tried other connections won't stay connected looking for obtain IP address)

2. Bluetooth

3. Earphone jack ( tried other headphones in the jack they didn't work)

4. Call quality awful

i get tried going from tier to another for tech and they want me to drive all around town to Verizon store. I think cell phone companies are putting out to many devices and haven't fixed the bugs in other devices they are worse then car makers. It's all about the money and Verizion are not for the consumer. 

0 Likes