Re: *UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yay!  I finally got the 'ready to ship' email-- her's hoping!  Maybe if I'm lucky, there's a west coast warehouse, like, say, Seattle... Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: *UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine just changed to shipped! I was wondering if that was ever going to happened. 🙂

0 Likes
*UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
BenGRN

Got mine this evening, waiting for it to activate.  First time doing this with verizon.  I hope it doesn't take too long, you cant have your old phone on while the new one is being activated.

0 Likes
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got it! *squee!*

This things awesome!  needs  a looot of tweaking, but I'm pretty picky about that, it's gonna be a lot of fun though, especially after i get the hang of it.

....and i doubt I'll be getting much sleep tonite....  i'd be worried if my final tomorrow wasn't one I could take blindfolded Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received mine yesterday!

A bit disappointed in how it was boxed. The Samsung box was just loose inside a larger box without any other packaging material, so I'm sure it bounced around a bit on it's way to my house.

My Note 2 would not activate on it's own for whatever reason. I tried via wifi as well, still no dice. I started a chat but all agents were busy, called the phone number on the site and was connected to someone before I got someone on the chat session. The gal on the phone seemed to speak English just fine. She had to have someone else activate something on their end. She had me reboot and my phone then it activated just fine. Now just have to re-install all my apps and customize my phone.

The one thing I don't really care for on the Note 2 is the power button. I'm so use to it being on the top like my Droid X. I don’t' really like it on the side. I suppose I'll get used to it.

0 Likes