Re: I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cool. I've not gotten such an e-mail yet. But on my order status page I do see the following now:

Great News! Your order is ready to ship.
We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
Thank you for shopping with us!

So hopefully it will ship yet today, it's already 5pm Eastern...

- Justin

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

this isn't fair. youve already gotten yours ready to ship. When did you order yours?

0 Likes
BenGRN

I got the same message and I ordered mine on the 29th

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

HA! I ordered mine the 25th. I'll be receiving shipping shortly I presume.

0 Likes
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine last Sunday, but it didn't go through till monday, so it's been pretty much exactly a week -- mine now says ready to ship, but no email yet.

Anyone know what the shipping speed is?

0 Likes
BenGRN

Now mine says status is "shipping" s I guess it is one step closer to "shipped"

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe its 1-3, that's if you ordered it with free shipping.

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

Capture.PNGLooks like mine has shipped, I'm soo excited.

ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's what I remember. I think there was a next day, 2nd day, and the free shipping that I think was 2-3day or something like that.

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, ordered mine on the 25th as well.

0 Likes