Re: Touch screen sensitivity Note 8
RADTECHMUSCLE

I have the Zagg curved screen protector so it's looking like several may cause this issues, although I haven't tried the phone without a cover on it.

0 Likes
Imasparklegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried it without the protector and it is better. I got my phone much

sooner than expected so my protector and case was not even ordered when I

got the phone. I don't want it to be unprotected though. I'm wondering if

maybe they will have some update that may help?

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

Imasparklegirl, I totally understand wanting to keep your phone protected. I am always prone to dropping my phone and cracking the screen. We want to ensure your phone is protected as well. We can’t say when or if there will be an update to correct this. I do recommend trying another screen protector to see if that works better for you. I have found two for the Note 8 here http://vz.to/2xPtsRT

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Imasparklegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your suggestions. I just ordered another screen protector on

amazon by Bestify. It has pretty good reviews and seems to not interfere

with touch sensitivity. Fingers crossed that it will solve the issue. I'll

keep you posted.

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

Imasparklegirl, you are very welcome. Please keep us posted on how the new screen protector goes. It is my hope that it doesn’t interfere with touch sensitivity. We appreciate you and your business.

TionnaB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBGAL36

Hi Imasparklegirl,

Yes, please keep us posted.  I just got mine last night and I was about to take it back to the store until something told me to check the community for this issue.  It's driving me crazy.  Thank you so much!  I love this phone but I don't love this sensitivity issue.  I want to take the protector off but it makes me nervous.  Still may be worth the peace of mind to fully use my screen properly.  🙂

0 Likes
Imasparklegirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't buy the Bestify screen protector. It's horrible! Touch screen seems

worse than the first one I bought.

0 Likes
NURSEANDI31

Go to settings, display, navigation bar and turn the hard press button off. It makes a little difference. I have a clayco case with built in screen protector. It was on my daughter's Samsung galaxy s8plus she had no problems with sensitivity but when I got the note 8 I seen the difference.

0 Likes
HAWKAYE48

I am having the same issue...additionally sometimes the key next to the one i press gets registered. I prefer the glass screen protectors but it just not worth it.

0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

Imasparklegirl,

I'm saddened to see that your screen protector is giving you problems. Were you able to check out the ones that we suggested? Screen Protectors Accessories for Galaxy Note8 - Verizon Wireless

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes