This is SOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL!!😜
Scorpio2177
Enthusiast - Level 3

People of the #SamsungGalaxyNote7... LOL!!  

What in God's green earth is going on!!??!! LOL!!   (sorry, it's a little funny... Not really, but if I don't keep a sense of humor about this stuff, I will go #CRAZY!!)

I opened my email to 300+ "Verizon Community Forum" notifications for the Note 7!!           ... 

Wow, here I thought that it was just my luck   , for another phone that won't work for me. Below, I've listed the issues that I have been having with my Note 7. Please, if anyone else is experiencingthe same issue(s), I'd appreciate it if you let me know...

-**This Is The Major Issue For Me** The S Pen does not work correctly with the phone.

-The pre-installed Android calendar app doesn't display my Google calendar

-Pre-installed Android contacts app does not display my Google/Gmail contacts... So I have NO contacts available to me, whatsoever.

-Pre-installed Android email app not sending or receiving emails.

When I spoke with Samsung yesterday morning, they did specifically tell me that they have discontinued manufacturing of any more Note 7s.

​I'd appreciate very much, for Verizon to work something out with Samsung, to reimburse the people like me, whom are unable/unwilling to replace the Note 7, AGAIN, for a different device, & reimburse us for the cost of the phone. I couldn't afford the Note 7 in the first place, but the Note 5, does not take an SD card(which I MUST have), & my Note 4, that I originally switched from, is incompatible with the Marshmallow update.

Screenshot_20161012-083157.png

Screenshot_20161011-145857.jpg

Screenshot_20161011-145737.jpg

Screenshot_20161011-153549.png

Screenshot_20161012-104430.jpg

0 Likes
Re: This is SOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL!!😜
robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

All of this is moot. Return your pbone.

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee
Hi Scorpio2177,

Customer safety is our top priority and apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sending you a Direct Message monetarily in an effort to review your replacement options. 

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Scorpio2177
Enthusiast - Level 3

No!! I refuse to.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Why do you refuse. The situation is just going to get worse. There is no support for the phone, no recourse to fix, no recourse to replace, no warranty other than getting your money back. Complain all you want. No cellular provider can offer anything different with this phone, Samsung can offer you nothing different for this phone. It is a corporate disaster. Why would you want to keep a phone that doesn't work and has zero chance of being fixed?

Re: This is SOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL!! 
Scorpio2177
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had several strokes. I NEED the S Pen in order to control & text with my phone.

Also, there's NO need to be nasty.

0 Likes
Re: This is SOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL!! 
Weth
Legend

I re-read my post. I see nothing NASTY there. It is very straightforward and on the point. Nothing personal, nothing not true. Note 5 has S pen until something better. You really have no options at this time. I am honestly confused what you think can happen. There is no solution forward that gets you a working Note 7.

robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not to mention it's morally irresponsible to keep a phone that is known to inflict harm to property and to people. People who keep this phone are putting other people at risk by keeping it.