Re: This free replacement is costing me almost $100?
DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yet another day goes by.  Yet another person posting in MY thread gets help, while no one is bothering to acknowledge me.

What the heck is your problem, Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concerns. We do assure you that all taxes and fees originally processed when purchasing the device will be refunded. KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's unacceptable, as everyone in this discussion has been saying.  I'm not laying out for another set of fees and taxes and waiting to eventually get a credit on my bill.  Why has it taken 8 full days for someone to address ME in my own freaking thread?  Why has everyone else been getting directed, private communications and the only person responding to me is a generic account?  Why did you tell me to send you a private message (8 days ago) and then refuse to accept my Follow Request so I could SEND you a private message?

This is abysmal and extremely unprofessional and it's absolutely NOT the "correct answer".

0 Likes
DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still nothing done.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

And nothing is going to be done "your way".

If this were THAT important to you, you would follow protocol and guidelines and wait to be reimbursed. However you don't want to wait. Therefore you do not want another phone.

0 Likes
DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, but that's not the issue, pherson.

The issue is 9 days ago I was told:

"We understand your concern. We would be happy to address your concerns. Are you able to send us a Private Message regarding this concern? "

I have followed their instructions and had absolutely zero contact with anyone from Verizon.  Meanwhile, other people jumping into this discussion are getting messages sent to them, while the reps I've attempted to link up with have ignored my attempts.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then pick up the phone and call. 8009220204. Quite simple.

0 Likes
Note7
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are not the only one.  I created my own thread as well and no one has contacted me.  At least not to fix the issue.  They do occasionally text and email me telling me to immediately power down the phone. 

I tried the chat, the phone "service", and been in store.  Used all those methods several times.  Still nothing.  On one of the phone calls I eventually asked to speak to a supervisor.  He said he would fix it.  He did not.

They keep telling me I'll get my money back at some point in the future.  I guess I'm just going to wait to get that money back and then maybe get something else.  That is assuming they don't hit the kill switch before I get my money back.  If they do that, I'm going to Sprint.  I'd rather pay the taxes on the phone to Sprint once rather than to Verizon twice.

DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

The funny and sad thing, pherson, is that you're replying more reliably and frequently to me than Verizon is.

0 Likes
DrBubba72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm with you, Note7.

I'm strongly considering Google Project Fi, since I'm wanting to get a Pixel anyway.  I can just get it straight from them with no bloatware pre-installed on the phone.

0 Likes