Re: This experience is getting confusing and I am getting mixed messages
mama23dogs
Legend

That has always how I felt.  I have been back and forth from Verizon to ATT for 2.5 years.  Verizon has better reception, but costs more and doesn't care to work things out.  I don't ask for freebies, I just want fair service.  I have all unlocked devices that work on both networks

I am back with ATT now since the first "Verizon plan".   I find I can live with 2nd best reception very easily. 

It is an adjustment, but after doing it for this long is a piece of cake.

If you have any questions about switching, I suggest you get on ATT forum and ask questions.

0 Likes
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I never want you to have a bad experience at Verizon Wireless, odmorales. I am so sorry about what happened in the store. That is not how we treat our valued customers. You have been through enough with the recall of the Samsung Note 7. I apologize for that experience as well. I do hope that I can make up for it here. A special handling recovery box is being sent to customers who did not return their device to a store. I want to ensure that this process goes smoothly for you. I have sent you a private message, please reply to me there so we can look at your account together. I can even order the recovery box for you.

AllisonC_VZW

0 Likes
CRIMSONTIDERICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same has been for me. Because I ordered my phone thru customer service over the phone I was required to go to corporate store for the first exchange... The second isn't much better as now I have to wait for box and new phone.

All this being said and we are supposed to have our note 7's turned off...  yet we are all being charged monthly bills for the worst service I've seen from Verizon yet...

They don't want to help because helping costs money ... I've wrote letters asking verizon that I not be charged for the 2 months of service that I barely used due to this fiasco

0 Likes
CRIMSONTIDERICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

The whole recall of the note 7 has left me feeling frustrated. I see there are a lot of others frustrated too.. verizon seems to sit an do nothing for us but offer suggestions... There is no real action taken anywhere. I upgraded to the note 7 and it's been a mess since and still verizon has not given any bill credits to my account and what's more is I'm required to pay my regular monthly bill with less than par service. It's been 2 months that I've been dealing with this.

Even now I ordered a replacement phone and verizon messed it up to. I wanted the closest thing to the note 7 so I went for the Google pixel xl ... When it came it was the regular pixel so again I'll be without a phone. On top of that I thought I was supposed to get the daydream VR as a promotion yet I have not received anything.

Verizon is not helping any of us. The right thing for verizon to do is reach out to its customers and make this right. It's your products not ours. So take responsibility.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The second recall is now how old?  A month?

There is nothing confusing about returning your Note 7, either go back to an old phone until you see an upgrade you want, or chose a phone in stock and receive a FULL REFUND on everything you spent on the Note 7.  

If you're taking a different phone from Verizon, then place your order.  Verizon will send a new phone, a fire proof box and refund all your payments on the Note 7.

Verizon has made ot difficult by not taking phones back in the stores.  This is especially difficult if a customer is going back to an old phone.

0 Likes