Text messages
khalia

My text messages are scrambled.   Those sent and those received.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.   Any ideas why?

0 Likes
Re: Text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That has to be annoying!  Which messaging app are you using?  Have you done any troubleshooting like turning it off and on again?

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
khalia

I am using Verizons text messaging app.  Yes I  have tried turning the phone off and on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have you missing out on your messages. When did the issue start? Is it happening with all messages or only certain ones? Have you checked for any new updates for the app?

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, khalia. Let’s get some additional information to confirm the best next step to resolve this messaging issue. When was the last time you were able to send/receive messages without any issues? Did this issue start after you installing/updating any particular application/software?

Also, provide the software version for your Verizon Message+ application. Just open the application, tap on the menu and then tap about.

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
khalia

The version I am using is 6.4.1111.

No, I  do not recall this happening after any updates or new installs.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you are all set with your messages. I know how important it is to have a working service and connection. With regards to the application do you have the latest version of the Message + application? You can go to your Google play store to verify this as well.

JasperM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes