Text messages
KnWalters1

I have been receiving text messages from my doctors offices asking to confirm my appointment by responding. When I send a response, it says unable to send message and has an exclamation point next to it. How can I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your text messaging is vital, especially if you cannot respond to your Doctor's appointment notifications. When did the issue start (did it work before)? What recent changes have you made? Does this happen with other recipients? Is the messaging done via a short code or a full phone number?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Text messages
KnWalters1

I first noticed the issue when I had an appointment in June and I couldn't respond. I bought an unlocked Galaxy Note 10 in May, so I don't know what settings were changed. I've tried comparing it to my old S8 but can't seem to figure it out. I'm too scared to clear the data on the message app because I don't want to lose everything. I can't get tech support on the phone and the store near me isn't an authorized dealer, and they have blockheads working there. It's really annoying. 

0 Likes