Text Messages Missing; Can They Be Retrieved?
Ariesgal

My text messages from two different contacts are missing. Do they get archived or are they gone? Can they be retrieved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My text messages from two different contacts are missing. Do they get archived or are they gone? Can they be retrieved?
bearone21
Legend

no, unless you've saved but did you delete 'em? i've got messages on my phone that go back quite a ways.

0 Likes
Re: My text messages from two different contacts are missing. Do they get archived or are they gone? Can they be retrieved?
Tls3915

I have had this happen recently as well.  Very strange.  A block of messages will just disappear.  And I know I have not deleted them

0 Likes
Re: My text messages from two different contacts are missing. Do they get archived or are they gone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the missing text messages, Tls3915. That is certainly odd and we are happy to help figure this out. How is your phone backed up exactly? For example, is it backed up to a cloud service such as Verizon Cloud or a computer? What's the make/model of your phone and what app are you using for texting?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes