Terrible reception and service with Note3
Tgentry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have had my Note3 since Spring.  Worked great for awhile, then suddenly I'm dropping calls all the time and often have no reception to make/receive calls at my own home or many places I frequent and if I do get a call through it is cutting out.  I'm 20 minutes from a major city, this should not be an issue.  It seems that I need to stay very close to the major highways to keep reception on my phone.  I have contacted service via phone and in the stores - they say something about programming issues, the Note3 uses a different kind of signal that the other Verizon phones don't use, trying to fix as soon as they can.  That was a month ago - my patience is done.  It is costing me to keep this phone - I cannot use my own home office to conduct business so I'm needing to find coffee shops or restaurants to make calls.  Upon researching, it seems this is an ongoing issue for many more months than what I've been dealing with. 

I NEED something that works - this is my business line and I cannot continue in this manner - how do I trade in this lemon for a different model?  Maybe it's just better to cut my losses and go elsewhere with our family.  I am so disappointed in this phone and service.

Re: Terrible reception and service with Note3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues with the service, Tgentry! I completely understand the need of reliable service at all times. I would like to take a look further so that we can better assist with options. I just sent you a follow request, please accept and follow me back.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon so that we can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
Tgentry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello LenaA - I'm not sure if I can communicate via email?

Let me know,

thank you

Trina

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
rushmore69
Enthusiast - Level 3

You all reply with almost the exact same text, but still no action after months of the issue.

How many threads and forums need to be about this issue?  I am reading different ones, since amazing how generic the responses appear to be.  The replies come across as patronizing since respectfully, NOTHING has been done to fix it.

I was going to buy the Note 3, but will hold off until the Note 4 due to this.  If it works great, I will NOT ever update it!

Not applicable

How many times are you going to post the same thing as well?

I have seen this reply multiple times on different threads.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rushmore69
Enthusiast - Level 3

For each thread I see auto-bot responses Smiley Happy  Verizon does a very good job aggregating data and seeing trends, yet there is still no progression in the responses to acknowledge the N3 signal problem and treating it like it is a new issue, every time.

This struck a nerve with me, since was going to buy this device, but the lack of acknowledgment based on the chronology and pathology of posts by customers does not appear to be resonating with Verizon.

So you propose a course of apathy?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Actually if you read many of my posts I do not agree with the canned responses.

As I realize that Verizon has no idea how to correct many of the issues that are posted on this forum.

However using the same reply on different threads having nothing to do with a Note 3 is also doing the same thing Verizon is doing. That being just noise and no help.

The base help I have found is from the other customers. That is why most replies are from customers on a peer to peer forum.

Good Luck

carlosramos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi carlosramos!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did your issue begin? Trouble with voice or data? Do you experience the problem in or outdoors?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes