Still waiting...
sineresonance
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm probably just as impatient as the rest of you.  Getting angry over the fact that other, older devices are getting the 4.4 update while this flagship device is neglected.  I keep googling for information, checking the software update multiple times per day and yet, nothing.  A lot of people say they don't want the update.  I call BS. The bugs in 4.3 are driving me insane.  Wifi issues, charging issues, camera drain, bluetooth issues, and so on are annoying.  I refuse to root my device even though I know how. Verizon, you really shouldn't leave your loyal customers who pay high premiums for a premium service hanging without any information regarding the update.  Furthermore, the new galaxy gear requires 4.4 and higher.  How are you going to limit the customers who want the gear by cannot use it? This is where Verizon fails.  I feel cheated by Verizon for lack of communication (bad pun intended). So, if any of you users receive an OTA update, I'm sure I'll read about it on here.  I'm in Florida and we usually are behind other states for software rollouts by a few days.  Just my rant.  Thanks for reading. 

Btw, Verizon reps, don't comment some lame comment directing me to a link or giving non helpful information.  If you do, I'll be flaming you out of the boards.  Have a nice day.

Re: Still waiting...
stevenjcampbell
Enthusiast - Level 3

lmao.

the spring galaxy s3 got the update this week.

then verizon reps gonna be all like "we want you as a part of the family"

yeah.

then how about providing device support?