Sounds like a LOT of people are having trouble sending texts ATM. How about a VERIZON person answer
cth8269
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like a LOT of people across the country are having problems sending texts. How about a Verizon rep get on Support here and address the issue, eta for fix, etc...??

Labels (1)
Re: Sounds like a LOT of people are having trouble sending texts ATM. How about a VERIZON person ans
mommajones78

I'm in Indiana and we have having the same issue cant get anyone to answer at verizon nor can i get a live agent. 

0 Likes
Re: Sounds like a LOT of people are having trouble sending texts ATM. How about a VERIZON person ans
lefty69

Well, if you have not noticed, there are SEVERAL threads related to this subject. And if you took the time to view any of them, instead of being selfish and just starting your OWN thread, you would see that Verizon reps have responded!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

define "a lot". Also no issues here. Also this is customer to custoemr messageboard.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my text messages too, mommajones78. I am sorry for this inconvenience of not being able to use this feature. We can absolutely get this resolved. I know it has been a couple days. Are you able to send/receive messages now? If not then what messaging application are you using? May I have the nearest intersection and city, so that I can better pinpoint your area?  VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes