Software update N910VVRU2BOK3 IS CORRUPTED
vdsl714
Enthusiast - Level 2

I updated my note IV 5 days ago and now my contacts are being displayed and is being constantly "UPDATING CONTACT LIST" NON STOP FOR 5 DAYS NOW. ... Tried all online help from Verizon, no sucess yet. .... restart, battery out, force stop,  Everything possible and still don't work.... HELP PLEASE....

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Software update N910VVRU2BOK3 IS CORRUPTED
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your device back on track, Mysti_. We're happy thatyou've tried to perform some troubleshooting steps on your own. Have you done a factory reset yet? This will refresh the software with a new version and should fix this issue for you. If you need assistance backing up your information before doing the factory reset, you can find information here: http://spr.ly/6584Bk6Do

If you need any further assistance afterwards, please let us know and we'll be here to help.
KaitlanM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vdsl714
Enthusiast - Level 2

Needless to say the battery is running out of power to 0 within 3 1/2 hours ..

even when nothing is running. ... something on this update is draining the power on the background...

vdsl714
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon tech support was to initiate a monthly $11. and something insurance so they can order a new phone because my phone is a 1 yr and one MONTH old... of course out of warranty,  but they never say they can fix the software problem they forcefully created ....smh

vdsl714
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any help will be appreciated.... unequivocally forcing me to go back to AT&T .....uff#

Mysti_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just finished updating 5.1.1 & with battery at 94% am being given a two hour battery life. I've dropped 10% in 10 minutes

Mysti_
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh & it's almost burning my hand

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your device back on track, Mysti_. We're happy thatyou've tried to perform some troubleshooting steps on your own. Have you done a factory reset yet? This will refresh the software with a new version and should fix this issue for you. If you need assistance backing up your information before doing the factory reset, you can find information here: http://spr.ly/6584Bk6Do

If you need any further assistance afterwards, please let us know and we'll be here to help.
KaitlanM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Miller6386
Contributor - Level 1

Is your Gmail updating ok? Go into Settings (in your app drawer) Accounts and select your Google account. Verify contacts are set to sync..

Also if you use Verizon Cloud to sync contacts verify that is set up properly... Could be a password issue on either one..

We need more information than what you provided in order to troubleshoot this issue...

0 Likes
fuegocool

Did you ever get an answer I am having thr dame issues you are

0 Likes
gabbipatti
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having same issues

0 Likes