Re: Several Verizon stores have the Galaxy Note II in stock already.... but can't sell until Thursday (11/29/12). That makes absolutely NO SENSE.
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

ninja skills

Re: Several Verizon stores have the Galaxy Note II in stock already.... but can't sell until Thursday (11/29/12). That makes absolutely NO SENSE.
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

tikibar1 wrote:

oh, crap!  made a liar outta me! 

if he reads many of my replies he will notice i dont really have a warm heart either

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

indeed!

0 Likes
mormandy3
Contributor - Level 1

I've seen a lot of trolling on these forums with regard to this subject. People seem to like to make fun of those of us who are waiting.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I knew that, of course, but didn't want to say anything and burst their bubble! 

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

mormandy3 wrote:

I've seen a lot of trolling on these forums with regard to this subject. People seem to like to make fun of those of us who are waiting.

its ok, we do it to everyone who posts about waiting for a release

0 Likes
mormandy3
Contributor - Level 1

Well it is sort of funny how worked up people get over having their phone ASAP, but I'm one of those who got stressed when I heard the stores were going to be selling them before pre-orders arrived. I admit it.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

think its funny now? wait until a software date is late. it really gets fun then

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Well the stores won't be selling the Note 2 until tomorrow. The press release was updated today with the official availability date of November 29th.  http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2012/10/verizon-wireless-samsung-galaxy-note-II.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

mdram4x4 wrote:

think its funny now? wait until a software date is late. it really gets fun then         

we won't have to wait that long. just wait until a 62 page thread goes, comparing order dates and times. there will be some IRATE customers because they ordered at 4 a.m. and don't have it, but someone across the country ordered at 4:15 a.m. and already got it!!!!!!

the iphone threads were the most absurd (they literally photoshopped shipping notifications as proof of delivery, but showed it coming from a city verizon doesn't ship from...lol), but i think the original incredible was the most entertaining (screen shortage....3 week dealy....lol....great insight to our priorities!!!). i ordered mine (inc) on a thursday and had it monday. people that ordered friday got it 3-5 weeks later. i think they were literally throwing tomatoes at me through their monitors!!!!