Re: Several Verizon stores have the Galaxy Note II in stock already.... but can't sell until Thursday (11/29/12). That makes absolutely NO SENSE.
jlg1373
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why are you even on here if all you are doing is commenting on "how it's just a phone or whatever, relax everyone your all crazy"? We are excited to get this device, don't comment if have nothing to contribute.

0 Likes
Re: Several Verizon stores have the Galaxy Note II in stock already.... but can't sell until Thursday (11/29/12). That makes absolutely NO SENSE.
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

i bring reality, common sense, and humor tot he table Smiley Happy

you can be excited, and it will come at its announced time, not before, maybe after.

but it will come

ive been around long enough to see these threads on mnay devices

non as funny as the first iphone on verizon

"heres a pic of the ups van pulling up"

"false alarm"

"another ups van pic"

rinse repeat

its all the same

have some patience, society today is too concerned with mememememe, nownownownow.

learn to relax

jlg1373
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once again thanks for the advice big guy. It's a FedEx truck looking for not UPS, put down the bag of Doritos and cupcakes and help us out here man.

0 Likes
maya0630
Contributor - Level 3

It actually makes perfect sense. You have to have the item in stock if you are going to start selling it the next day. And since the release date is 11/29 and was announced as such it would be really unfair to a whole lot of people if certain stores started selling it before then.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

nope, its lunchtime

0 Likes
jlg1373
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lol, starting to like your humor after all. What phone are you using/getting?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe they should have pre-ordered, and then they could be in the other threads talking about who got their confirmations, tracking numbers, credit cards charged, etc. etc.

I get excited about new stuff as well, but sometimes you gotta take a deep breath, chill, and wait.

mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

me? i just bought a year ould thunderbolt for $60 Smiley Happy

im not getting a 'NEW' phone until they pry my unlimted plan outa my cold dead hands

its ebay, caraigslist for me for a while.

im just here out of the warmness of my heart to help others

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

He's not gonna answer right now ... it's lunchtime 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

oh, crap!  made a liar outta me! 

0 Likes