Re: Screen has yellow tint after the N960USQS3DTB2 update
Disneydollars
Enthusiast - Level 2

No improvement whatsoever in SAFE MODE. 

Aside from the tint, from time to time, my phone will heat up for no apparent reason (using it only for a few minutes) then the screen will be in a yellowish fog with fine grainy black lines.  I'll turn my phone off, wait 15 minutes and the yellowish fog goes away, but the yellow tint still remains.   

I am not the only one complaining of this issue caused by installing the update.  After spending a rather sum on the phone, this is not right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Disneydollars, thanks for that clarifying detail. Can you advise if your device has adaptive display disabled or any color adjustment settings enabled under the Accessibility settings? If not, do you use Play Books? If so, do you have the night light turned on under the Progress Books while also having a night mode enabled on your device?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Disneydollars
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not use Play Books.  I always have Adaptive Display on.  But I do not use Color Adjustment.  My phone will still heat up.  It is definitely that update.  Very disappointed with this.  

0 Likes
pcman051

Same thing happening to me. Note 9 yellow/greeny lines on screen. Verizon needs to own this. Happend right after this last forced update. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to help get the screen colors back to normal. Does teh same color dffrence appear when the device is put into Safe Mode using the instructions at https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-218967/ 

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes