Samsung+Verizon confirmed 4.3 download is unstoppable
OSitCAMEwith
Enthusiast - Level 3

And once it is downloaded and installed it can never, through any method, be reinstalled with 4.1.2 as shipped in it's original Galaxy Note II state.

(removed) I already have Ye Olde Samsung Droid Charge running great with helpful apps. This and other Verizon phones have always allowed the option not to update.

I have been looking and conversing with some at xda-developers to get this phone sold to someone that can benefit from it not having completed the dismal forced 4.3 download and forced subsequent installation that can never be reversed by any method IF allowed to complete.

I am unexpectedly back to my 2011 phone that works great with only a few hours battery life (maybe the Samsung Galaxy Note II will be down to that in future updates?).  SO no more Samsung for me if they force-feed customers that way. As for Verizon, I shall see what I decide in a few months when I get a phone that is not going to be forced into a crappy update like this 4.3.  I would really like to keep this phone that I got for myself at the holidays as it is the best! But goes from best to worse with the forced hell upgrade to 4.3 that so many Verizon Wireless are being force-fed on this once-great model from Big Brother Samsung.

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Samsung+Verizon confirmed 4.3 download is unstoppable
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

there are other options one u can root the phone 2 u can buy a google phone or a phone from another provide and its that that bad and im shure there will be a update to fix the problems theres also kitkat 4.4

0 Likes