Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
KPrevite
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please Verizon tell us a solution????  This is unbelievable.  I have talked to tech support 5 times.  I have my second Note 3 and second SIM card and its still the same.  I have been run around with the most inane excuses by the tech department.  I was told by one, that they had never heard of such a thing.  Really???  Do the techs not read these boards???  Do they not use Google??  This phone is useless doing basic functions.  It's also very apperent since there has not been a software update while every other Android phone has, obviously they are hiding something

0 Likes
Tuna
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since I read that replacing the SIM is a good start for troubleshooting, I will try that today and hope this weak signal thing gets resolved.. I shall update my answer tomorrow with the new SIM inserted and using it at my work location where I experience the signal drop.

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck... if you manage to talk to anyone tell them we all need help.

0 Likes
Tuna
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do hope I can get through to someone who knows a solution. It's sad how the Note 2 is functioning just fine while the Note 3 is having a hell of a time keeping a stable connection.

MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

They worst part about it is that neither Samsung nor Verizon will admit to the problem. All you get on this website is faked concern from anonymous theoretical support reps and then silence. It's like that movie "Ground Hog Day"... you know what they will say before they say it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Twistedexpectations

I'm very sad to hear about the experience you're having with your device! We absolutely want to make sure that you get a working device the offers you the most value for your VZW Service.

The Certified Like New Replacement devices that are provided as a warranty replacement for manufacturer defects are placed through a 100 point inspection and are certified by VZW before being able to qualify as a replacement device. I am confident a replacement device will provide the solution you're looking for. If for any reason it does not, we will continue to provide support and work to get you the working device you need.

Please keep us posted if there is any assistance we can offer with ordering you the replacement device you need to resolve the issues you are experiencing.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KPrevite,

I understand this is frustrating for you and we want to reach a resolution so you can enjoy your phone. To review the details, please send us a direct message, by accepting my request and following me back.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and   adas_vzw

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

WWell so much for that, she never called and still stuck with a phone and no service.  Guess I'll go shop around today for a new service provider that can provide service.  So disappointed in verizon all around, from service to tech support and empty promises.

0 Likes
Twistedexpectations
Enthusiast - Level 1

SInce my last post I have spent many more hours attempting to receive information on this. I called vow tech and was told if I wanted to I could send back the refurbished and keep my original gn3. But was assured they had no idea of an ongoing issue with the note. I was referred to Samsung. I called Samsung and after talking in circles with him for 35 min I stated asking us or no.  Questions. I asked , You are aware that there are signal issues with your product. He said YES. I then asked is your company wworking on a fix for said issue he said NO!!!!!.  So I them called. Vzw tech  back and explained that I would be selling my gn3 and s4 to pay my etf and going back to my LG on straight talk. At that point I was told by that text that there was an update coming but wasn't sure when. So my question is who's not being honest. Samsung?  They already have their money. Or Vzw who suddenly after I explain I'm leaving their company  , has a secret update that they say they are working on. I have heard sorry and been assured enough that they want me to be satisfied. Yet  far into my month and my phone alone has already used more than have my data allotment due to this issue with no attempt by Vzw to monitor and credit any possible overages