Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

How in the world did you manage to get through to people who would listen?

0 Likes
oradba
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call Verizon Support: 800-922-0204, I've generally had good luck dealing with Verizon's support group . . . make sure they transfer you to technical support.  If you're not happy with their response ask to either speak to a manager or that a manager call you back. 

Regarding my own Note 3 "no service" issue, Verizon Support pushed out a what I think was a network reset for my phone, not necessarily an O/S update.  Whether that fixed my issue or what the technician did, who was sent to analyze the associated tower, I don't really know.  

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks... I will try that one more time but this time thanks to your good result I will have a clear goal and a plan.

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well im trying to call and get this forced update.. I still have no service all the time

0 Likes
Twistedexpectations
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with tech one day about my wifi dropping and single  dropping randomly where it once worked. The first person stated oh i can help  it is a knon issue with an update i can help you with fixing it but i  would have to call back from a land line or other cell to take care of it. i call back and speak to a tech and he states "it must be an issue with the wifi in the device". now the last tech stated it was a software issue that he was aware of? I excepted the phone replacement before coming across this post. so t apears that i will be reciveing a refurbished phone when i payed for my phone just like everyone else who recieves a new phone but i must take a phone that is sold in stores at a discount with no compensation. not to mention i am now at half my data limit due to the wifi randomly cutting off both at my work and home. I have also noticed that at home i am no longer able to make quality calls from home or my office. i came to verizon for the note 3 and u previously had straight talk with a cheap android smart phone that worked fine in the entire building as well as at home. This is not an exceptable outcome for the amount of money i have spent thus far. so to recap my phone now searches for service constantly in my work which was not an issue a month ago, My phone will randomly srop wifi and start using 4g which has excalated my data usage. i will be getting a lower quality replacement for my device than i purchased from you due to an issue that is out of my control. when it seems that even that will not be a solution to my issue. and now my bill will be higher due to the fact that if this  keeps up i will be forced to pay overages on data.

I would like to know how Verizon is prepared to make things right.  I can always go back to straight talk their services worked in my building and my deposits for my phones will cover the etf. and having phones that work is worth the loss.

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

I gave up.. decided to pay my Edge contract up to 50% and get another phone besides the Note 3... This started a whole new set of problems.

The Verizon website would not let me make this change on my phone because it wasn't the original.. Like many of you I have a replacement for my original Note 3. Since I could not complete the transaction online, I was told to call.

I called.... 4 hours on the phone with the helpful Verizon guy. He took my credit card info and processed the amount that would make my Edge plan qualify but AFTER 4 HOURS his system crashed. He said he would call me after 2pm Mountain time the next day.

Next day (yesterday) he called and said there had been a problem and they applied the charges to my current bill (which isn't due) and that he would get that fixed and call me back today (4/23/2014)

Guess what???? He didn't call. They haven't changed the application of payment meant for Edge back from my (not due yet) bill....

I am just a little bit put out with this. I have a phone that doesn't work and apparent incompetence working in the form oof Verizon support. I am in limbo.

Hello...? Is Is there anybody in there?  Just nod if you can hear me? Is there anyone at home?

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I called into tech service yet again, totally frustrated and explained to her that it is not the area but the phone yet verizon refused to acknowledge the problem.  She couldn't even send me an update because I couldn't get service to receive it.  She however was the BEST tech in ALL my calls by far...as she looked on the forum acknowledged there is an issue and seems to be in some areas and not others.  She used to work on the network side so understands some of the ins and outs, have to say she was and is willing to go above and beyond to help me and my frustration.  She emailed a friend on the network side to see about a go around fix or some way to help.  She will call me back Friday to let me know what if anything she has found out....fingers crossed but if nothing else kudos to her for caring and wanting to help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mommylala1,

We definitely don't want you to feel frustrated, we want you to enjoy a great network and I apologize if this has not been the case so far. I'm glad our technical support team has helped you. Please keep us posted once we follow up with you.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MyNote3Problems,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm home with all my lights on and looking to work with you to get this taken care of. I would love to get a chance to have a fresh pair of eyes review the account to find out exactly what is going on. For me to do this, we will need to be in a direct message. I did request to follow you. If you could accept that request and then turn around and request to follow me back. Once I get that request I will accept and then you will be able to send me a Direct Message. I really hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KPrevite
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please Verizon tell us a solution????  This is unbelievable.  I have talked to tech support 5 times.  I have my second Note 3 and second SIM card and its still the same.  I have been run around with the most inane excuses by the tech department.  I was told by one, that they had never heard of such a thing.  Really???  Do the techs not read these boards???  Do they not use Google??  This phone is useless doing basic functions.  It's also very apperent since there has not been a software update while every other Android phone has, obviously they are hiding something