Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

my zip for most use is 93657 was told they submitted a ticket 6894443.  and I have the Note 3.. that's what the topic here is about

0 Likes
mysteryflavor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry unfortunately I am having difficulty logging into my profile. But I would like to see what can be doe as a last result. I will accept the direct invite once i am able to log in.

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I couldn't log in either...

0 Likes
mysteryflavor
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow thats very interesting. Im hoping just a very strange coincident. Smiley Happy

Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well after posting on the Verizon facebook page, apparently my ticket was closed

"Thanks for the info. I reviewed the ticket and your area was deemed to be in a marginal coverage area. As a result, we will cancel your account without penalty. However, we are scheduled to improve service in the area soon. Let me know your thoughts. - Chauncey"

Marginal area, but yet my daughter gets service here just fine... and my service issue is not just here at work. But, oh so nice of them to offer to let me cancel without penalty!!!

0 Likes
oradba
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just a followup note--Verizon Support pushed out network update for my phone as well as sent a technician to check the local tower.   Bottom line is my problem is solved--can now send and receive calls in a area where it appeared I has no service.  Also, it appears many are not happy with Verizon Support service, but quite frankly that has not been my experience, not only on this issue but others as well. 

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wish they would upgrade mine.

0 Likes
harrisman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went through 3 Sims cards and 3 note 3's. They acted like there wasn't a problem but it is a cover-up.  The replace it with HTC one max but I loved note 3 more. Wish it did by have issues.

Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

so they have pushed through an update for someone...can i get it as wel and see if it resolves my issues

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are several of us who seem in a position to benefit from this fix.... I am tired of the "No Mobile Signal" whenever I make a call.