Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

6 months later and this is still an issue.  YES I think after 10+ years with Verizon it is time to switch.  I am on my 4th note 3 and still no service, they wont even acknowledge this is an issue.

0 Likes
mysteryflavor
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the original phone. My zip code is 77583

0 Likes
mysteryflavor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry also my phone is in excellent condition. Practically brand new. I have minimal talk and data use on my device in comparison to the other devices in my home. 

0 Likes
Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

they refuse to acknowledge this is even a problem let alone fix it.

0 Likes
mysteryflavor
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is truly disappointing but we are truly considering that. I have 5 lines and my spouse has two lines he had before we married. so paying for 7 lines and considering having t-mobile buy us out.  T-mobile wow. but no other options. not a reliable phone and trapped in the unlimited data prison. The reliability is all that kept me with the company because its definitely not savings. so without that i no longer have motivation to stay. just very dissatisfied regarding a $600+ device. Very embarrassed.

Mommylala1
Enthusiast - Level 3

mysteryflavor.. I could not agree more.  I have paid way more then other providers charge, but the service has always been great until now.  They are trying to tell me that im in a service issue area... funny thing however is they cant explain why my daughter with a Galaxy S4 HAS SERVICE and 4g when I DONT!  I have talked to several tecks, changed out sim cards and on the 4th phone now.  its ridicules how much I paid for this phone to have it be a paper weight and of no use.  Considering my options.

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

They wont answer. They'll give you a big fat can of nothing. It's pathetic

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delay mysteryflavor,

We want you to enjoy all the features your phone and our network has to offer. Everything looks good in area, no other reports. Have you stopped by a Verizon Wireless store for a SIM card replacement? Please go to Settings>More>Mobile Network>Network Mode>LTE/CDMA. Does signal improve? Also, remove any cases you have on the phone.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mysteryflavor,

Your area definitely should have great service. We certianly want to do all We can to get you back up and running. With other devices getting good service in the same area, we do need to take a deeper look into our options with your device so we can keep your business.

Can you please accept my request to follow you and then follow me back? After this is done, please send me a Direct Message.

Here's my profile: http://vz.to/1ly4msR

Here's how to Direct Message: http://vz.to/1lKLT9T

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mommylala1,

Let's address your concerns as well and bring you back to happiness. What's your zip code? Did we submit a resolution ticket? What type of phones are you using?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes