Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
Riztnack

just got the "new" refurb......its sitting here trying to activate. not enough single in my house. also it looks like the back camera lens looks like someone drug it across cement. my device was purchased brand new and still looks brand new unlike this device that showed up at my door. very unhappy with how this is going.

20 minutes have passed and the device is still not activated......it failed twice now.

0 Likes
palanza87

Yeah welcome to verizon when something is wrong. This company is really good at selling you things and signing you up for contracts - but if your issue is larger than just a simple replacement device GOOD LUCK

My last phone was replaced four times. FOUR TIMES over a year period for the same issue over and over. Finally the last time the issue happened before I  took it in I accidentally cracked the screen - and once that happened they would no longer replace the device for their OWN ISSUE because of the crack.

The moment another carrier gets service in my area I'm out of here.

0 Likes
randyloc

I want my S4 back, I love the size and the functions of the note but not having service is starting to get on my nerves.  I can switch to t-mobile if i wanted spotty service for cheaper.  I should have not traded up to the note 3.  I cant even make a call from my house and my kids and wife can get them all day.  So sad verizon would let this be the case for a flagship phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there slush1422,

The Note 3 is an excellent device and I want you to have a great experience with it. I'm sorry for the continuous issues that you have been having with yours. I appreciate your compliments on our customer service staff and I am confident that the replacement we are sending will resolve your issues. Do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you are in need of assistance.

Visit http://vz.to/1eVFua5 for steps on how to activate your replacement device.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Riztnack,

That's defintiely not the the experience we want you to have with your replacement phone. It should look and function just like a new one. Were you able to activate it?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Merric
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I've tried calling Verizon multiple times about my Verizon note 3 problem and either I sit on the phone for well over a hour and no response or I lose connection because of my spotty service. I'm honestly confused by the lack of response from Verizon on this obvious problem. I'm fed up with the note 3 and I honestly just want to change phones at this point. What are my options ? I'm at work and everyone with a Verizon phone has reception and I dont? And my other 2 Co workers who have the note 3 have the same exact problem minus the one with sprint....hers works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey palanza87,

We appreciate your continued support and we would love to continue this relationship for years to come. That's four times to many to have your phone replaced, especially for the same issue.

Which make and model device do you have? What issues are you having with it?

A cracked screen is not covered under the manufactures warranty which is why we are unable to replace the phone to you at no cost.

Do you have insurance? If so, you can place a claim here,http://bit.ly/07CrqPK.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

Three questions for @NicholasB_VZW

1 - What level of awareness do you possess relative to the ongoing problem with the new antenna power management circuitry on the Galaxy Note 3 and the deleterious effect it is having on phone signal and, specifically, the signal failures Note 3 users posting in this and the other threads are referring to?

2 - Is their a timetable for ownership of this issue with Samsung?

3 - Are any real fixes being considered?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Merric,

Look no further help is here! What seems to be going on with your Note 3? Signal issues in one particular location or all? May I have the zip code for those locations you are experiencing these issues in? How long ago was the device purchased?

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
Merric
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, as i've stated in a couple of my fourm post my note 3 has no service 99 % of the time. It's very rare to be able to recieve text, calls or any of the sort. And when I can it's very unstable. No it's no the verizon network because I have a couple of reason's why it's not. Because my IPhone Works perfectly in the area, and it's on the verizon network. Ask me why I don't use that? Well it's because it's my company phone and since I switched to this new job they won't allow me to use it for personal use. So Smiley Happy Reason i'm trying to use my Note 3 again. I've had it since October 11th or 12th I forget. I've been expirncing theses concerns since I GOT It. The reason I stoped carring is because the people I spoke to on the phone about it " From Verizon" Told me it would be fixed in the next update...as you can see it hasn't.

The Zipcodes are the area my account is in. 27529. The 27529 is the zipcode of where I live. The Zipcodes below are some of the Areas I drive around.

But once again, as I stated in the post before. My Co-workers also have the Note 3 and they can't get it to work either.

I honestly just need some options. I ordered another Sim Card, and I bet you that won't help it either.

I've hard booted it before, I've done all the trouble shooting.

0 Likes