Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 no service?
brookebrookebrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Note 3 antennas are lame.

0 Likes
MyNote3Problems
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are being too kind when you say they're lame.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Merric,

I apologize for the delay in our response. We work diligently to reply to all our customers in a timely manner.

Are you unable to use the phone at all? Do you have the latest software version? Have you done a hard reset http://vz.to/1bmlQ2X since this issue began?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Riztnack, Missing calls and delayed voicemails are a huge concern. Is this only happening in one specific location? For example,  is this only a problem, when you're at home,school,work, etc. We can have our technical support team open a network ticket to check out your area.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Riztnack

Around my house (I am in Wichita,KS) and I noticed when I was at my parents house in Haysville,KS. When I am upstairs it might take 5 minutes to make an outbound call, It will try to dial then just quit after 30 seconds. I have tried wiping the phone and a different SIM card but nothing. At this point I would really just like a different phone that isn't a Note 3. I would hate to have an emergency at my house and I wouldn't be able to dial out, the phone prestige isn't worth it at that point.

0 Likes
rgupta408
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Verizon Customer Support,

At this point I  am totally frustrated.  I am in the Dublin CA region and have recently  signed up for Verizon.  Got a Galaxy Note 3, but have not seen any more  than 2 tiny bars.  I have seen 3G show up and Roaming show up as well.   Only 1 dropped call so far.

I got alarmed when I  was with a few of my friends - all had Verizon and all had "bars".  I  called tech support and they said i need to switch the device - there is  no reason i shouldnt be getting the full signal because I have 6 towers  in a 2 mile radius.

The store switched the phone and I still have the same problem.  I tried everything said in this thread.  CDMA/LTE, etc.  No joy of seeing more than 2 tiny bars.

I  have 1 day left to cancel my service.  I have no option but to do that.  I don't want a different device - I love the Note 3 - except its not  working at its best.  Do I have any options?

Thanks

Richa

0 Likes
Merric
Enthusiast - Level 2

99% of the time i'm unable to use the phone. The Signal is very weak, and even to get a signal I have to constantly restart my phone. And yes i've done a hard reset. And the latest software is updated as well.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Riznack,

Your patience is greatly appreciated. We are committed to your wireless happiness as we are eager to showcase this to you. May I ask did you have a ticket opened for this issue? If not then this step is highly suggested before any extreme decisions are made. If you prefer another model device over resolving the issue at hand then we can investigate options for another model device for you as well. In order to proceed, please share which path would you like to take. As always, your cooperation is very much appreciated.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Riztnack

At this points I would rather just get another phone. I went to the Verizon Store and I asked to do that but said the only thing I can do is buy a new phone out right or trade my phone in for a refurbished phone. He also informed me that I could cancel all four line for about the same price as getting a new phone out right.......
He was terrible to work with.

I want something done because as I type this right now I have 1 bar and am unable to make any calls out. Can I would prefer to get the new S5 assuming that phone doesnt share the same type of antenna issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rgupta408,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your new service. I would love to help make sure you get the best service available! Which zip code are you in? Do you ever get more bars in other locations? When you moved to a new device, did we get you a new SIM card as well?

Keep us posted on the details so we can find a great solution for you!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes