Samsung Galaxy Note 5 question
Pwilson59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased the galaxy note 5 and have noticed that when I'm making a phone call I go from 4g lte to 1x signal and can't use Internet unless connected to WiFi I never had this problem with my galaxy note 3. What's going on?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a bit strange Patrick. Please ensure that Advance Calling is enabled http://spr.ly/6580BHp4u and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I 2nd that. Turn on Advanced Calling and so long as you are in a strong signal area you can browse and call at the same time.

How do you like the Note 5? I've been eyeing it...

0 Likes
Pwilson59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got the 64gb black and I love it so far I use finger print to un-lock the phone and have turned on advanced calling and that solved the problem for calls and Internet usage camera is crystal clear and fast I've gotten a few pictures of lightning during a recent storm I had

0 Likes
Pwilson59
Enthusiast - Level 1

The only thing that throws me right now is not being able to add in a micro SD card to put movies on

0 Likes