Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Caller can't hear me
CVMITCH

My husband has a Note 5 and I noticed last week that it was becoming hard to hear him when he called me and his voice sounded muffled at times.  He ran a system update 2 days ago and now I can't hear him at all unless he is on speakerphone.  We tried numerous remedies I found online but not one has fixed the issue.  Is anyone else having this issue and how the heck do you fix it???

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Caller can't hear me
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has anyone else mentioned to him about a similar issue? Or do you have issues with anyone else you call?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

perhaps it's your phone!!

0 Likes
CWR988

I have been having the same issue with my note 5.  I've done all the updates. It happens with and without headsets both wired and bluetooth. It happens on HD calling and off.  It happens at home and in the car. There are a lot of people that take the time to ask this question.  What is the answer or fix?  It's been going on for nearly a year. And my customers often hang up on me. Have to say not impressed with this phone and over time with various updates, it's really gotten worse NOT better. I have 2 Plantronics bluetooth headsets that over time simply fade out during conversations...another samsung issue apparently...some times text delay typing is so severe that I am unable to text at all regardless of location, wifi or 4G.  I'd like an answer today on how to solve the answer delay.  I've turned off HD voice which seems to shorten the delay sequence but not cure it.

0 Likes