Samsung Galaxy Note 4
lmbishop431

I'm having problems with my Note 4. For example: the battery will be at 50% then the phone will turn off then try to turn back on but it's not able to because it says that I have 0% battery life. So it goes from 50-0 within seconds. Then when I put it on the charger, it tell me the actual amount of battery life left which is usually 2-3% lower than what it was when it goes off. It does this ALL THE TIME! It's driving me nuts. I couldn't even video my son's church performance because it said it had 74% then when I turned on the video camera and pressed record, it died and wouldn't come back on until I put it on a charger. Then it told me I had 72% battery life left once it was on the charger.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Oh and it's not the battery because I bought a new one thinking that was the culprit. But it wasn't. Please help!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lmbishop431, let's keep your Note 4 powered up. It would be very challenging to have your phone go out so often. When did this start happening? How are you charging your phone? Is there any physical or liquid damage to your phone? http://spr.ly/65888USme

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes