Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon?
PAULUS
Contributor - Level 1

It does loose some sensitivity with a screen protector.  I remember reading somewhere that Samsung recommends not using a screen protector with the S-Pen...

0 Likes
PAULUS
Contributor - Level 1

...but with that being said, here's a very informative post regarding protectors for the Note 2:

<Link to rooting website removed per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

ammo769 wrote:

I am hoping that A screen protector will not inhibit the S-Pen to stop working

I used a Spigen Ultra Crystal with my original Note and had no problems with using the S Pen on the phone.  I plan on using the same type of protector with the Galaxy Note II.

0 Likes
CaliLatin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well package was just delivered and all I could do was laugh!!! That will teach me to trust the information that Verizon Customer reps tell you when he clearly told me it was the Note II.. I got a sim card from fedex that required a signature. Oh well...I'm waiting along with the rest of you for November 27th. And no i'm not an iphone joker coming on this site.. i was honestly trying to give everyone a heads up with possible good news for everyone.

pucktoplay1
Enthusiast - Level 2

True..  But it is almost inevitable that it will get delayed to sometime after the "ship by" date.  I have been with Verizon since they became Verizon and delays are just something you expect with this company.   If their service was not the best, I would not be with them.   Ever since the smartphone era, each phone I have waited patiently for has been delayed.    Same issue here.   A phone is released on another carrier, Verizon says <Profanity deleted per the TOS.> I can make a lot of money too!!!! But they are so terrible with logistics they fail to please their customers in every way.   Guaranteed that this is one hundred percent because they decided to be the greedy company that they are and make the phone as propriety as possible to their company with the logo on their home button and what not.    Remember the "Red" software that was on VZ razors that was not on ATT, T-Mobile razors etc... Yeah... <Comment removed.> But we love them anyway.  I'm sure my case is similar to some of yours where you have actually been waiting for 2 years for this phone because of the original note that never came..   That is the reason I'm frustrated.    I have had to deal with a *** blackberry for 5 months now ever since my iPhone broke in the beginning of the summer.  I can honestly say that blackberries are the worst devices I have ever had the displeasure to use.    I hope RIM goes under on or before their new phone line announcement that are just phase 1 copies of Android and IOS phones with no distinguishing features.   A phone that can't make calls, texts, web browse correctly should not be called a phone.    Rant over... 

P.S.   FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS HOORAY!

<Post edited to comply with the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
XstitchCowgirl
Contributor - Level 2

How can a rep not know that it's a SIM card and not the note2? And why wouldn't sim ship with the note2?

0 Likes
MBSquarE3
Contributor - Level 2

Note 2 vs. DNA poll

http://www.androidcentral.com/week-s-sidebar-poll-droid-dna-or-galaxy-note-2

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM, XstitchCowgirl <

0 Likes
CDMA_LTE_Iphone
Contributor - Level 1

I also ordered the SPIGEN Steinheil Ultra-Crystal screen protectors on Amazon. I have one on my Iphone 4s and it does a good job. I was reading reviews on Amazon and it seems that it does not affect the s Pen. In fact, at least one person said it actually keeps the pen from slipping on the screen when you write.

The only bad thing is the fingerprints but you can just wipe it really easy.

0 Likes
AquaCycleSW_com

Why do you need a screen protector with gorilla glass?

On Nov 19, 2012 8:00 PM, "CDMA_LTE_Iphone" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

if you live in an area with a lot of sand or similar type of material then it is a must.  Hawaii for example I am more than likely put a screen protector on than let's say Canada lol

0 Likes